TRU ESSENCE BANNER

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

SOOOOOO....,
I have started a business back in jan. of this year Party Planning . I have always had WONDERFUL ideas to do things to make money or to be anything but labeled "the sickly one" as my mothers side of the family seems to have named me. Feel like Denise from the Cosby Show with my ideas though lol.

Honestly I feel a lil too old to have nothing under my belt besides my kids. Getting this business off the ground though is like wow!!! Where do I start how do I get goin' my goodness! My family has their own businesses: my brother does video my father does photography, but none of them will even tell me where to start how to start who to go to or nada jeesh so...here I am on my lonesome doing the best I can feelin urged to give up but at the same time to keep goin. Everytime I look at my kids I'm reminded of why I'm investing my time anyway!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FREE BUSINESS ADVERTISING