TRU ESSENCE BANNER

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NOT ANOTHER HAND OUT GOVERNMENT WELFARE STATISTIC

Because of my constant battle with sickle cell anemia, keeping a stable employment record was just as challenging as keeping a stable educational record, but I maintained and let the Lord God work for me in all aspects of my life.
That's why at the ripe age of 35, I changed and challenged myself to be the ultimate me I could be. I started a professional business entered a new positive enduring relationship, and catered to my God and children more than ever. Rumors of deceased sickle cell patients dying before the age 35 made me realize just how blessed I truly was. Sure I've always knew I was blessed but now I'm able to witness just how much.
I would’ve, like most, taken my blessings with a grain of salt laid around all day receiving government assistance, claiming "I'm not worth more than  nothing because I'm an unfortunate sickly" Or always had my hand out choking the system hollering "gimme gimme", but I couldn't see that and I surely couldn't bare to see my kids growing up following the same routine. I wanted to show my children that even though some are a ill misfortune it doesn't mean you give up, no, just the opposite, you keep pushing and you achieve all goals within you hearts desire! Nothing is impossible as long as you keep God first He can do all things above and beyond anything you can imagine!
STAY BLESSED! PEEP THE NEW BLOG SITE AND SPREAD THE WORD!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FREE BUSINESS ADVERTISING